How do I report an electric outage?

The Township is covered by two Electric Companies so you will need to know which company you pay for your monthly service.

Please have your account number, telephone number and the pole number that can be found on a tag on the front of each pole if possible.

Contact First Energy (Penelec) at 888-544-4877 or you can file a report online at

Contact Northwestern Rural Electric Company (REC) at 22534 State Highway Route 86, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403 or at 800-352-0014.

If you would like assistance or for the Township to report an outage for you, please contact the Township Office at 814-336-1271.

Close window