What items can be recycled?

Recycling bins are no longer available at the West Mead Township building for items including newspapers, standard office paper, cardboard, glass, aluminum and standard metals cans, glass bottles and certain plastics.  For any questions contact the Township Office at 814-336-1271 or by calling the Crawford County Solid Waste Authority at 814-333-7366 or at www.countyrecycling.com.

Close window