FAQ Topic: Business licenses

How do I file for a liquor license?

Contact the PA Liquor Control Board at PO Box 8940, Harrisburg, PA 17105 or 412-723-0100. You can also go online for additional information at the PLCB Western Region Office           www.lcb.state.pa.us or contact them by email at ra-lblicensing@pa.gov.

Does the Township require a business license?

Business licenses are not required in the Township but there may be restrictions dependent upon what zoning district the property is located in as well approvals may be necessary. Certain No Impact Home Based Businesses are permitted by right under PA state regulations. Contact the Zoning Officer at 814-336-1271 to determine what may be necessary.

Close window