FAQ Topic: Business tax

How do I pay my business taxes?

Contact Berkheimer Inc at hab-inc.com to pay all quarterly taxes, local earned income taxes and local services taxes.

How do I pay my water bill?

Contact the Meadville Area Water Authority (MAWA) at 814-333-3336. ¬†Residents with public water service are billed on a monthly basis. Some areas of the Township are provided water by private water systems as explained below. For residents who live in Autumn Hills subdivision, contact the Autumn Hills Water Company at For residents who live in … Continued

Close window