FAQ Topic: Police

Who do I call about police-related non-emergencies?

Contact the West Mead Township Police Department at 814-336-1005 to leave a message for any officer. Be advised that officers are not always available and may not return your call immediately. You should contact County Control by calling 911 for any emergency or to report an incident or complaint.

Close window