FAQ Topic: Violations

How do I report a property maintenance code violation?

You can contact the West Mead Township Zoning Officer at 1150 Morgan Village Road, Meadville, PA 16335 or 814-336-1271 or at westmead@westmead.org¬†for Property Maintenance issues or violations. ¬†Although West Mead Township does not get in the middle of landlord and tenant issues, the Zoning Officer may be able to assist you or at least provide … Continued

Close window